ON-Page SEO is very important to rank well in Search Engines, without having good ON-Page optimization to your websites; you can’t expect good search engines traffic to your websites though you did enough OFF-Page SEO. So, don’t be silly and you should concern ON-Page SEO as the first step of SEO. Actually ON-Page optimization is DIY (Do It Yourself), you have to do everything by yourself and if you don’t have enough knowledge about On-Page optimization, then you can have some SEO Help about on Page optimization from us in a very cheap rate
Some common Tips about ON-PAGE SEO:
- First of all, have a look to your websites’ home URL. You should have proper Title for your home page (index.php/index.html). This title will help you greatly to rank well in search engines for those keywords.
- Don’t use not necessary texts or symbols in your websites’ URLs. It will not appear good to search engines. Try to remove as many unnecessary texts or symbols from your website’s URLs as possible.
- Use proper Title, Tag, and Description for each single page of your websites. It’s very much urgent.
- Always add the keywords in your Title, Tag and description of each page of your websites.
- Always add keywords related contents in your web pages, very urgent.
- Don’t use random image name in your websites contents. Use ‘On_Page_SEO.jpg’ instead of ’342dsjfal.jpg’ it will bring quality traffic from image search from search engines.
- Don’t let your websites get too many 301 redirect, search engine’s spiders will feel boring if you have too many 301 redirect.
- Don’t put Copy-Paste contents from other websites to your websites. Search Engines will ban you soon if you do so.
- Don’t let put more than 54 Characters in your Title and don’t put more than 154 Characters in the description of your web pages.
- Each Pages of your website must be linked from another page(s) of the same domain.
- Don’t let your websites have too many Unreachable web pages. If your website has too many 401 not found web pages, then search engines will definitely not like your websites.
If you don’t have enough knowledge of ON-Page SEO, then you may take our help in a very little cost. We will do everything regarding ON-Page SEO. First we will analyze your websites critically and then we will send you recommendations in an .xls file so that you can easily modify your web pages. As we will not ask you to let us get access to your website to edit them directly, so we will give you good recommendation so that you can modify them by yourself. After modifying your web pages, you can be sure that your website is going to be much Search Engine Friendly than before.
We would love to do ON-PAGE SEO for you in a very affordable cost. So, feel free to let us know about your website to do ON-PAGE optimization. Contact US right now for on page optimization.